so i'm a lot better at reading other blogs then updating my own. :)
so what's new?
in march we went to jersey for a weekend. we enjoyed our free rita's. rory had a great time with a yard to run in. we enjoyed girl scout cookies from our favorite brownies in ohio. we had the best chocolate cannolis from ponzios. rory also celebrated her first birthday!
in april i celebrated my 25th birthday! dan and i spent the day in baltimore at ikea and a nice little shopping area nearby. the next day we had a 1st birthday party for rory- full of pupcakes and some of rory's favorites! on easter- we had brunch with my parents at willow valley in the palm court. we also planted our veggie garden! we're going to try basil, parsley, tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, and red bell peppers!
and i'm on book 15 out my goal for the year!
until next time!
1 comment:
I found out recently that we have a rita's in a town next over from us! I was beyond thrilled to find that out!! You know I'll be going there soon!!
Post a Comment