"I regret to inform you that you have not received an appointment (computer match) to a Dietetic Internship Program."
I went through 4 years of college to hear that? that I have no idea what I'm going to do now...
life sucks.
God has a plan...unfortunately it doesn't always go with the one we have planned.
2 comments:
Oh Sandie! That's not fun news.
Maybe God's plan has you moving this way? we all miss you.
have a good day.
Hugs to you.
"hevel heveliym." the words of the "teacher" (btw...NOT solomon or whoever else lazy evangelicals think it was--if it's NOT in the text, don't put it there crazies!) in ecclesiastes always comforts me, "vanity of vanities." god's taking a little cat nap, eh? well wake up!!
i'm sorry things suck. maybe with our two salaries combined we'll make above the poverty line. see...glass half full. down deep i'm an optimist. :)
i love you!
Post a Comment