Monday, December 20, 2010

getting ready for our first christmas!

I can't believe Christmas is only 5 days away! We are all ready here in the Custer household. I just have some cookies left to bake and my Christmas desserts. Unfortunately, I have to work Christmas day 5:30am-2pm. So Dan and I will be doing our Christmas together around 3:30am then he'll take me to work and then pick me up with Rory and we'll head to Jersey for a couple days!
Here is Dan setting up our tree a few weeks back.
Rory was a big help!
The finished product all decorated!

Today, we'll be trying to take Rory to the vet. She has a little cough- most likely a collapsing trachea which is common in small breed dogs (Carley has it) but we still wanna get it checked out. Then later I'll be baking some cookies. :)

1 comment:

Dan said...

How did we get Rory to sit still for that long?